Quote Ibim Isaacs: I took my time to study Port Harcourt and its entertainment and media industry and I think these are the viruses.
1) Cliques built based on cult, academic, political and childhood peer affiliation.
2) Big talkers with little or no result 3)Lack of enough platforms to cause positive competition.
4) Lack of enough motivational figures.
5) Unexposed, arrogant and egoistic entertainers.
6) No respect and true value for success.
7) Negative competition.
8) The obvious death of synergy and teamwork.
9) Misunderstanding of the whole idea of marketing and branding.
10) Only me must be big mentality.
11) More talkers and less workers.
12) The death of foresight
13) People without true exposure and knowledge
14) Death of loyalty and Teach ability.
15) Many entertainers but little or no entrepreneurs.
This is my personal opinion. Let’s tell ourselves the honest truth,Lagos didn’t grow by talk, they grew by work, they didn’t organise shows and activities rather the made platforms and institutions that gave birth to many shows and activities, we have a lot of people who want to be employed but the industry has few employers. I am Ibim Isaacs, this is for both actors and musicians and everyone involved in the entertainment and media sector of the Nigerian economy.
#Iamibmisaacs #Bigtinfromthesouth #portharcourtsabithetin#actorslife #actor #IGETSENSE #Wegetpeople #ProudlyIbani #Movedtohelp#itsmoreofjesus