As we prepare towards the 2018 Port Harcourt Entertainment Elevation Conference set to hold on the 5th-7th of April 2018, I took to my Facebook timeline to find out from Entertainers and lovers of Entertainment on possible ways we can grow our Entertainment industry. Below are some contributions made;
For us to grow the ph entertainment industry
We should stop
Dull and old methods
Jack of all trade and master of none
We should start working hard unto perfection to what we do… We should be creative stop repeating the same tin like bombom. And d rest vague words .think! And enhance
We should stop wasting money gottn on a show on drinks, drugs nd women.. Rather invest in getting sophisticated equipment for more events… We should start doing professional things. Those doing music go and enhance ur vocals… And also learn how to compose good lyrics… Producers and marketers go and enhance professionally.. Buy new equipment get good sound , for light managers go for professional training for comedian get ure unique n selling point up
Ph should be a happening place not Lagos is high time when you talk abt music to get the best
ph will be number one so also to all arms in the entertainment industry… Our enemy we have to deal wit is our selves… How have we treated our brothers and sisters even in the business no sincerity.
1. Digital station on satellite networks broadcasting Only Ph works or 80% of products from Ph 24hrs everyday go solve 70% of our p. We are limited to ph, bayelsa, maybe Owerri cos of poor coverage from our local stations. People won’t celebrate us if they don’t see our works. Lagos’ got hiptv, soundcity, MTV….. We no get any.
2. Entertainers should package as celebrities in real and on socials, you don’t expect a well dressed/sharp looking fan to celebrate a dirty entertainer.
3. Random peeps don’t know most of our artistes, they dont relate with their fans, no pictorial updates…
4. Artistes should release, promo audios and videos regularly, to keep the system active.
5. Extend our fan base, not just ph people. A celebrity in Gidi has followers/fans from all parts of the world, most of our fans here are ph based 70% are entertainers….
If we learn how to brand and package ourselves we will grow #seriousbusiness
#BusinessNotSentiments This covers everything. Its SHOWBIZ not SHOW. Do business
Nice one Young… Based on experience home and abroad, I honestly will advice that will all should realise firstly that there is enough space for us all in the industry; knowing this will remove jealousy and envy, secondly we should work on our contents, don’t just do anything and except it to sell thirdly artists should learn to humble themselves and be real. The way you represent yourself determines how you are treated. If this can be look into we will rule the world Young.
PORTHARCOURT WILL NOT HELP YOU!! YOU WANNA BE SEEN BY THE WORLD? GO TO THE WORLD!! WANNA BE SEEN BY THE ENTIRE COUNTRY? TAKE YOUR STUFF TO THEM!! DO THAT OR REMAIN A LOCAL CHAMPION!!!!!! HAVE FANS OUTSIDE PHC…YOU MAY JUST FIND A POTENTIAL INVESTOR. GET ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND ERADICATE ALL FORMS OF MEDIOCRITY FROM YOUR PAGES. YOU’RE A BRAND… UNDERSTAND THAT. RUN! GROW! DOMINATE!! NO LOVE IN BUSINESS…
Your Comments are also welcome.