Port Harcourt based social media influencer and C.E.O of Mirus Empire LTD Mr. Olumati Isaiah has taken to his facebook timeline to list 25 areas in the city of Port Harcourt one must avoid after 6pm.
His actions came as a result of a 39 years old Port Harcourt based man who was stabbed to death by hoodlums at artillery, along Aba Road On Sunday evening.
Below is his post:
“If you live in Rivers State, especially in Port Harcourt, these are some of the areas you want to avoid or be very careful at especially at night, from a early as 6pm.
As at today, the following areas are considered to be hotspots in Rivers state.
1. Total Village area by Total filling station, close to NDDC.
2. Garrison by Nitel and Crafts bus stop after garrison.
3. Rumuola bus stop & Stadium link road, by Rumuola.
4. Rumuokwuta round about,
5. Rumuigbo by Obi Wali axis
6. Artillery 1st by callus miller and Old aba road into Woji road.
7. Slaughter/Okujagu axis
8. Close to UST round about, by the police station
9. All areas in diobu
10. Mile to Mile 4
13. GRA Junction, from mummy b to GT bank axis
14. Mgbuoba/Ozuoba axis
15. Woji road, New GRA, between Evo road junction to Boss
16. Omerelu street by Presidential and Everyday Emporium supermarket
17. Amadi ama
18. Leventis, Park & Sangana
19. Polo club road (tombia extension)
20. Okporo road
21. Elekahia estates and stadium junction
22. Odili Road
23. Iwofe by Anglican
25. Amaechi road, close to IBB road
You see, in these areas, do not, I repeat, do not try yourself. Else you might hear something like “You no go fit run pass bullet’ and they will make good their threat.
If you have had an experience at any of the mentioned areas, make a comment in the comment session.
You should this or copy and paste.